Documents You Need to Apply
- Records of income earned in the year prior to when you will start school.
- Records of your parents´ income information if you are a dependent student.
- Your FAFSA PIN and your parents' PIN.
- Your parents' most recent tax returns (1040s).
- Your parents' most recent W2s.
- Your W2s if you have a job.
- Your most recent tax returns (if you filed).
- Your driver's license number and social security number.
- Your parents' (and step-parents') social security numbers and birth dates.
- Your current bank & savings account statements.
- Your parents' current bank and savings account statements.
- Information on your parents' investments and retirement accounts.
- Info on child support (if your parents are divorced).
- Your parents' business or farm records.
Also be sure to check out the FAFSA on the Web Worksheet